News and Alerts
Important Updates Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
UPDATE – May 13, 2020 – At Bonneville Bank, we are concerned for the well-being of our customers, our employees, and our entire community. We are working in accordance with county and state health and government officials and are striving to follow their guidance. We continue to serve our customers through the drive-up, online at www.bonnevillebank.com as well as by appointment as needed. Please know that we look forward to re-opening our lobby and welcoming our customers back to the bank and are committed to doing it in a time and manner that will be safe for both our customers and employees.
Lobbies Temporarily Closed Beginning Monday, March 23, 2020
In order to protect our customers and our employees, and in conjunction with recommendations from health and government officials, Bonneville Bank’s lobby is temporarily closed. We encourage you to conduct your banking with us using one of the following methods:
- Drive-up – Our drive-up windows will continue to be open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. You can still make deposits, withdraw money, make loan payments, and more at the drive-up window. Deposits will also continue to be collected through the night-drop box.
- ATM – Our branch has an ATM onsite. The ATM is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At the ATM, you can withdraw money, check account balances, and make deposits. You may also use one of thousands of free MoneyPass ATM’s located nationwide without charge using your Bonneville Bank debit or ATM card.
- Online – You can visit www.bonnevillebank.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and access your accounts electronically. You can pay bills, transfer money, place stop payments, and more.
- Telephone – Feel free to contact one of our staff members during our normal business hours of 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can transfer money, make loan payments, inquire about new loans or deposit accounts, and more.
- TelXpress – Use our automated telephone system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can check account balances, transfer money, report a lost or stolen card, and check on recent account transactions by calling 801-374-9500
- By Appointment – If you cannot conduct your banking business by one of the methods above, please call 801-344-7020 and make an appointment for an in-person visit. This includes accessing your safe deposit box and opening deposit accounts for new customers. Please refrain from coming into the bank if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness or have recently visited a location considered high-risk.
The safety and health of our customers and employees is of highest importance to us at Bonneville Bank. Please know that we will continue ongoing and enhanced measures to disinfect our ATM, drive-up tubes and receptacles, and the inside of our lobby.
We apologize for this temporary inconvenience, but we are confident you will find you can still access your money and take care of your banking business efficiently and safely. We appreciate your business and the trust you put in Bonneville Bank to keep your money (and you) safe.
Coronavirus – COVID-19 Readiness
Since 1978, Bonneville Bank has been taking care of its customers through good times and challenging times. Because of COVID-19 (also known as Coronavirus), we want to ensure that we will take care of you.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is of highest importance to Bonneville Bank. As such, we have implemented preventative measures recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and other health organizations to provide protection and safety. We will continue to monitor and follow the guidance of health professionals. Get the latest information about Utah’s COVID-19 situation as well as Provo City’s 4 Step Community Safety Plan.
You can also obtain additional information regarding relief programs the government has established to help you get through these unique circumstances by visiting the any of the following websites:
- USDA Food Assistance Program
- Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA Coronavirus Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- SBA Express Loans
- Relief for Existing SBA Loans
- Unemployment Benefits
- Federal Family and Medical Leave Act
- Rent & Mortgage Payment Assistance
During this time of worldwide uncertainty, there unfortunately has been a noticeable increase in consumer and account fraud throughout the economy. The Consumer Finance Protection Bureau has created a Coronavirus Guide to help individuals obtain relief and avoid these new scams. Please use this resource to help protect yourself against criminals. You may also contact us for more details and assistance. Remember that Bonneville Bank will never directly contact you to ask for your Social Security Number, account number, or any other personal identifying information.
You can continue to access your money through our branch, at our ATM, or through online banking. If you have not signed up for Bonneville Bank’s online banking, please call (801) 3447-7020 and one of our customer representatives will assist you, or click here to register individually or here to enroll your business.
If you have any questions or if we can be of service in any way, please reach out to us. Thank you for your business.