Bonneville Bank - Angel Giving Tree
Join Bonneville Bank in helping provide a bright Christmas to two families in need in our community. Come in and grab an ornament from our Angel Giving Tree in the lobby that lists a gift for one of the family members. Unwrapped presents are due back to the bank by December 13th. Please call or stop by for more details if interested!
What we do...
Bonneville Bank offers a wide selection of accounts from which to choose. Learn more »
Large or small, Bonneville Bank meets your business banking needs. Learn more »
Long term or short, we can tailor a loan to suit your needs with competitive rates. Learn more »
Keep yourself safe when you go online. Learn more »
News & Alerts
- Bonneville Bank has partnered with the United Way of Utah County to offer free federal and state tax filing services to eligible individuals. Please call us for details, or visit this website to book an appointment.
- Free education resources are available through https://bonnevillebank.teachbanzai.com/
- If you are looking for information related to your tax refund or a hold on your prepaid debit card, please contact us at 1-800-901-6663, and then choose options 1, 1 and 3.
- To reach a Bonneville Bank employee, please dial (801) 344-7020, to reach our 24-Hour Telxpress system you may still dial (801) 374-9500.
- If you have questions about your Federal Benefit Direct Deposit, such as Social Security or VA benefits, please call 888-297-8520.