What we do...
Bonneville Bank offers a wide selection of accounts from which to choose. Learn more »
Large or small, Bonneville Bank meets your business banking needs. Learn more »
Long term or short, we can tailor a loan to suit your needs with competitive rates. Learn more »
Keep yourself safe when you go online. Learn more »
Free Tax Filing Services
Bonneville Bank has partnered with the United Way of Utah County to offer free tax filing services to eligible individuals and families. Please click here to book an appointment. If you have any questions, please call us at 801-344-7023.
News & Alerts
- *ALERT* New Bonneville Bank Feature Enabled - Real-Time Debit Card Fraud Alerts for Your Convenience
Help manage your account activity and quickly identify potentially fraudulent transactions on your debit card. After enrolling, you can elect to receive automated alerts to your mobile device using text messaging and/or email.
- Free financial literacy education resources are available through https://bonnevillebank.teachbanzai.com/
- If you are looking for information related to your tax refund or a hold on your prepaid debit card, please contact us at 1-800-901-6663, and then choose options 1, 1 and 3.
- To reach a Bonneville Bank employee, please dial (801) 344-7020, to reach our 24-Hour Telxpress system you may still dial (801) 374-9500.
- If you have questions about your Federal Benefit Direct Deposit, such as Social Security or VA benefits, please call 888-297-8520.