"Banking the way it should be."
Bonneville Bank (Green Dot Bank) supports its military customers by making sure our servicemembers are aware of the federal Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA), and the benefits it offers. SCRA permits bank customers on active duty in the United States Military to devote their full attention to service by easing some of their financial obligations. As an active duty member of the United States Military, you may be eligible for SCRA benefits and protections, on the following products:
- Line of credit, credit card, and installment loans(Auto, R.V., boat, motorcycle and aircraft)
- Mortgage and home equity secured loans
Some of the SCRA's benefits and protections, such as the interest-rate cap limitation and protection from non-judicial foreclosure and repossession are intended to protect military personnel who had an existing obligation prior to becoming active duty military, but are less able to manage their finances while in active service. Other SCRA protections, such as protection from evictions, termination of auto leases, apply to all active duty members. Benefits and protections apply to both consumer and business loans for servicemembers.
- To qualify for SCRA benefits, all required documentation must be provided to Bonneville Bank (Green Dot Bank) (e.g., submit a copy of valid military orders).
- Continue making payments as SCRA benefits do not relieve you of your responsibility to make payments, nor do they prevent us from reporting past due payments to credit bureaus.
- If you're having trouble making your payments, please contact Bonneville Bank.
For more information of your rights and responsibilities under the SCRA, see the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act Notice Disclosure.